Do you look the age you feel? Details make the difference.
Botox Cosmetic (onabotulinumtoxinA) is the first and only FDA-approved treatment to temporarily smooth Moderate to severe forehead lines, Crow's feet lines and frown lines in adults.Life brings all types of emotions and experiences. Emotions and facial expressions can cause muscle contractions which causes wrinkles in the long run.
Forehead lines | Crow’s feet lines | Frown lines | Nose bridge creases | Eye wrinkles | Vertical lip lines | Hyperhidrosis
Frequently Asked Questions
Treatment areas include:
- Forehead lines
- Crow’s feet lines
- Frown lines
- Gummy Smile
- Dimple Chin
- Smile Lift (Marionette Lines)
- Facial Contouring
- Vertical lip lines (Smokers Lines)
- Lip Flipping
- Platysma Bands
- Eyebrow Shaping
Botox can give long lasting results -Proven up to 4 months. This also prevents further developing wrinkles and slows the aging process.
The number of units will be determined depending on the areas of concern. After the free consultation units will be determined.
Results can vary depending on the severity of wrinkles but majority can start noticing results as early as 24 to 48 hrs after treatment. Maximum effect in 1 week but rarely it can take up to 2 weeks to fully set in.
This treatment can be done with minimal down time. A quick 10 min treatment that’s easy to fit into your busy schedule-Get in, out with your day.
Injections feel like a pinch and start seeing the results right away sometimes.
You should not did not lose the ability to show expression when you are treated by someone who is licensed, trained and a medical expert in facial anatomy.
- Do not lie down for 4 hours following your treatment.
- Avoid any massage, pressure or touching of the treatment area(s) for 4 hours after your Botox treatment. These activities may alter the placement of the Botox causing undesirable results and complications.
- Avoid exercises, activities that might displace the Botox (yoga), sun exposure and alcohol for 24 hours after your treatment.
- Rarely people may experience bruising in the area of the injections if there are tiny blood vessels at the injection site. Most of the time we try to avoid the vascular areas. Bruising typically resolves in 7-10 days.
- Contact us immediately if you experience any side effects or complications including persistent redness, swelling, or warmth around the injection site(s).
- We will have you come back in two weeks to evaluate the area(s) treated and make any necessary refinements to provide you with the best possible results.
BOOK YOUR CONSULTATION TODAY