Bellissima Aesthetics and Wellness Center was founded in 2011 originally located in Bourbonnais. We relocated to Frankfort in 2019 with the latest cutting-edge technology. We specialize in acne, acne scarring, hyperpigmentation, anti-aging, weight loss, hair restoration, body contouring, sexual dysfunction, non-surgical face lift and much more!
Our Mission here at Bellissima is to uphold an atmosphere of professionalism, personal attention, and excellent personalized treatments. We always provide our patient with an environment that is warm and inviting.
We offer free consultations and begin creating customized skin care treatments using different modalities such as Botox, Fillers, Micro-needling, Coolsculpting, Lasers, Radio frequency, Facials, and Chemical Peels that fit each individual’s need.
If you are ready to schedule your appointment or have any questions for our team at Bellissima Aesthetics & Wellness Center, please submit your inquiry and one of our team members will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
We offer Greensky for financing with an option of no interest for up to 1year.
• A consent form must be completed before procedures.
• No Show or Cancelled appointments without 24 hours’ notice will be counted as a used treatment session. We can easily reschedule you if you provide adequate notice.
• Please be aware of any photo sensitive medications or topical creams you might be currently using.
• Appointment times may be adjusted due to unforeseen circumstances and Bellissima will provide the soonest available times to reschedule.
• Multiple packages may be needed to reach desired results. We cannot discount additional packages that might be purchased past the set price originally bought.
Meet Our Team
Linda is dual licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse and Esthetician. Her passion for esthetics stemmed from her own issues with hormonal acne. Linda wants to use her knowledge to aide her clients in creating self-confidence through beautiful skin! She has worked alongside the best Dermatologist in the Chicagoland area, gaining so much knowledge and experience throughout her career.
She gives each patient an individualized, customized treatment to meet their specific needs. She believes regular professional treatments, a good home regimen, and good internal health are all key for beautiful glowing skin. With her continued training and experience, Linda strives to help improve her patient’s confidence with the art of aesthetics.
During her downtime Linda likes to enjoy her time with her family and 3 dogs, gardening, dancing and traveling.